Sharjah mall to launch Ramadan promotions
Sharjah, August 19, 2009
Sahara Centre, a leading shopping mall in Sharjah, will reward lucky customers with gift vouchers to shop for Eid and also run a car raffle as part of its Ramadan promotions.
From August 22 till October 3, with every Dh200 ($54.50) spent at Sahara Centre, customers stand a chance to be one among the 16 lucky families to win a total of Dh160,000 in ‘Sahara Cash,’ Dh10,000 each family, to spend for their Eid Shopping.
The draw date is set on September 9.
The mall is also running a parallel raffle promotion for a car. With every coupon, customers will also get an opportunity to enter a draw to win a sporty Chevrolet Camaro to be raffled on October 3.
“We want to make Eid special for our customers and in line with this, we will be announcing 16 winning families, 12 days prior to Eid,” said Jean Pierre Nammour, managing director, Sahara Centre.
“This will give them ample time to shop for their entire family and celebrate the festival to the fullest,” Nammour added.
“With the current recessionary environment nothing could have been better than gifting our customers with ‘Sahara cash,’ so that they can shop for things they desire for. We are looking forward to a great promotion and wish a grand Ramadan ahead for all our customers.”
Rima Chammas, marketing manager, Sahara Centre, said: “Our main focus during Ramadan promotion is to help families. Like every year, we have plenty to offer all our customers. We aim to create a perfect ambience for all our families to celebrate Eid this year.”
The Sahara Cash and car raffle will be held in the presence of representatives from the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The winners of the Sahara Cash raffles are entitled to spend their vouchers within a limited period in the mall. These gift vouchers are also not convertible to cash and are non-transferable.
Sahara Centre also has a host of offers on international brands across its stores as part of its 2009 Ramadan promotion, said a statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait