Babyshop launches its 21st UAE store
Dubai, August 19, 2009
Babyshop, the region’s leading retailer in children’s products, has launched a new store in the Western Region of Abu Dhabi at City Mall.
The multi-brand format of Babyshop caters to several needs of children including fashion, toys, games, education, nursery furniture and baby essentials amongst others. Its varied product ranges boast several brands including Juniors, Barbie, Disney, Lee Cooper in fashion, Ferrari and Maclaren in car seats to name just a few.
The store is currently stocked with its vast `Back To School` range which Babyshop launched recently as well as its vibrant ‘Fun in the Sun’ Spring-Summer fashion collection.
“Reiterating our commitment to reach out to maximum customers, we decided to mark footprints in the Western region of Abu Dhabi at City Mall. This is our fourth store in Abu Dhabi,” stated Troy Zünckel, general manager, Babyshop UAE.
Babyshop now has 21 stores in the UAE and 91 in the Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain
- ACE discounts to mark 7 years of Dubai ops
- Saudi retailer Alhokair net up 39pc
- Canon unveils its smallest full-frame DSLR
- WD, SanDisk to launch storage devices
- QNET eyes Mena expansion
- Nokia launches all-new Lumia 925
- Saudi group picks LS2 retail solution