Bata unveils autumn/winter ’09 collection
Dubai, August 20, 2009
Bata, the leading footwear retailer from Italy, has unveiled its new autumn/winter 09 collection, featuring styles ranging from tailored balmorals for men to suede boots for women.
“Bata’s autumn/winter ’09 collection reiterates our compassion for footwear, the styles feature inherent detailing with emotion, high technology and combination of Italian designs that are seen in the boots and heels for women to the court shoes for men,” said Mohamediqbal Yacoobali, general manager of Shoe Mart, the sole franchise partner of Bata (Compar Spa in Italy) in the Middle East.
“There are outstanding ensembles of patterns and palettes using leather and suede and a variety of materials,” he added.
The new season’s collection ranges from ankle boots and buckled shoes to knee high fur boots and pumps, which can be coupled with a mix of bags and belts available in stores.
The trend is the fresh and urbane look conveyed through unblemished detailing along with bohemian look for the season, said a statement.
The new shoe range stirs between cognac, dainty rusts and knotted bottle greens as well as rich maroons, midnight blue, purple and snow white. Well-dressed studs and overlap folds on boots along with fancy tassel shoes for children also mark the collection. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain