Bata unveils autumn/winter ’09 collection
Dubai, August 20, 2009
Bata, the leading footwear retailer from Italy, has unveiled its new autumn/winter 09 collection, featuring styles ranging from tailored balmorals for men to suede boots for women.
“Bata’s autumn/winter ’09 collection reiterates our compassion for footwear, the styles feature inherent detailing with emotion, high technology and combination of Italian designs that are seen in the boots and heels for women to the court shoes for men,” said Mohamediqbal Yacoobali, general manager of Shoe Mart, the sole franchise partner of Bata (Compar Spa in Italy) in the Middle East.
“There are outstanding ensembles of patterns and palettes using leather and suede and a variety of materials,” he added.
The new season’s collection ranges from ankle boots and buckled shoes to knee high fur boots and pumps, which can be coupled with a mix of bags and belts available in stores.
The trend is the fresh and urbane look conveyed through unblemished detailing along with bohemian look for the season, said a statement.
The new shoe range stirs between cognac, dainty rusts and knotted bottle greens as well as rich maroons, midnight blue, purple and snow white. Well-dressed studs and overlap folds on boots along with fancy tassel shoes for children also mark the collection. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model