Reebok teams up with Fitness O2
Dubai, August 24, 2009
Reebok Middle East has teamed up with Fitness O2 - a leading sports services company in the UAE, to provide a new dimension to fitness regime in the region.
Specialising in Boot Camps and personal trainings, ranging from Renegade Boot Camp suitable for any participant, to Booty Boot Camp targeting women, Fitness O2 offers Young Guns Boot Camp programmes for kids of all age.
“At Reebok we believe in incorporating creativity and innovation in all aspects of our business - designs, features, colours to creating or associating with a new evolving fitness regime. Boot Camps are gaining traction in the region and we want to be part of it,” stated Mark Greiner, sales and marketing manager, R B K Middle East.
“We are extremely glad that global brands like Reebok are taking keen interest in fitness related programs that not only are in sync with the brands' global alignment but also create the right exposure for brands among its key audience,” added Zena Habi, founding member and managing partner of Fitness O2.
As part of the tie-up, Reebok will provide Fitness O2 with training kits and a range of sports equipment products. Fitness O2 trainers will use and wear Reebok products during the training sessions.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone