Montblanc unveils new diamond watch set
Dubai, August 27, 2009
Montblanc has launched the Star Eternal ladies’ watch set which consists of three watches in white gold, set with precious diamonds, which will be available exclusively as a trio in an exquisitely crafted solid wood presentation case.
Two of the watches represent the art of traditional Swiss watchmaking and are driven by self-winding mechanical movements, while the third model comes with a high-precision quartz movement.
The 'Haute Joaillerie' collection's three watches are set with a total of more than 1500 sparkling Top Wesselton diamonds weighing over ten carats approximately.
First in the trio is the Montblanc Star Eternal Lady Diamonds Automatic, whose white gold case is set with 275 Top Wesselton brilliants. A further 42 diamonds decorate the bezel and set off the mother-of-pearl dial. The dial is encircled by a flange of 80 diamonds and features a wisp-like cascade of diamonds consisting of 218 diamonds that gently descends around a contour in the shape of the Montblanc emblem.
The watch is powered by an automatic mechanical movement with a large seconds hand, and is fitted with a white satin strap featuring 18K white gold pin buckle.
The second watch is a Montblanc Star Eternal Lady Moonphase Diamonds Automatic which boasts a moonphase display and a calendar with hands. Other highlights on the mother-of-pearl dial are the 24 diamonds group around the date display and the single Montblanc Diamond. Its patented cut with 43 facets is in the shape of the Montblanc emblem, whose six arms symbolise the glacial tongues at the peak of the highest mountain in Europe. The dial is encompassed by a flange with 80 diamonds. A further 317 diamonds decorate the bezel and the 'Haute Joaillerie' 18K white gold case.
The white gold watch with its solid gold case back is worn with a white satin band secured by an 18K white gold pin buckle.
The third model in the set is the Montblanc Star Eternal Lady Diamonds with the MB 4810/103 quartz movement. It has an 18 K white gold 'Haute Joaillerie' case covered with 275 diamonds and crowned by a bezel with a further 42 diamonds. It has 80 Top Wesselton diamonds on the flange, the brand emblem in the form of the patented Montblanc Diamond and the 126 stones on the mother-of-pearl dial representing the contours of the Montblanc emblem.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices