iPhone 3GS launched in Qatar
Doha, September 8, 2009
Starlink, a communications and media retail business, has launched the latest iPhone – the iPhone 3GS 32GB in Qatar.
Starlink shops will offer the 3GS 32GB at QR3,800 ($1,043) starting today (September 8), said a statement.
The iPhone offers video recording, voice control, 32GB, a built-in digital compass and a huge range of features and applications. It also has updated 3D graphics, which allows users to play games, watch movies, and launch applications more quickly and more smoothly than ever before.
The phone comes with a one-year warranty and support promise, provided by Starlink.
“Our customers have been queuing up to get their hands on the new iPhone models, and we’re delighted to be among the first in Qatar to provide them,” said Alan Sinfeld, CEO, Starlink.
“The iPhone 3GS is truly exciting, and provides an enormous range of features, so we think it will surprise a lot of people.”
Starlink is also offering the 3Gs 16GB for QR3,500, providing the same range of features.
Both new iPhones work best with Qtel’s Shahry and the new range of Qtel mobile Internet packs, the first dedicated data packs ever made available in Qatar, according to a statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept