Jacky’s Express now in MoE Metrolink
Dubai, September 9, 2009
Jacky’s Electronics, a leading electronics retail chain, has opened a Jacky’s Express outlet at the new Mall of the Emirates (MoE) Metrolink, the link that connects the mall to the MoE Metro Station.
“Thousands of passengers are expected to use the Dubai Metro on a daily basis and this is the reason we decided to shift our outlet to the Metrolink allowing commuters to buy their latest electronic products at Jacky’s Express,” said Ashish Panjabi, chief operating officer, Jacky’s Group of Companies.
“It has always been our main goal to be closer to our loyal and budding customers to offer them the latest IT and electronic products and services,” he added.
“The 175-metre Metrolink transports passengers using a completely covered air conditioned travellator system,” Panjabi explained.
“The link is indeed a strategic location for Jacky’s Express as apart from being close to the Dubai Metro, our new location is also facing the main walkway on Level 1, which has already proved to be extremely busy.”
“Adding to such a vibrant location, we have three wide entrances and have redisplayed our product categories to ensure the buying experience is drastically improved,” he added.
The new 3,000 sq ft Jacky’s Express is home to various brands of notebooks, games, mobile phones, digital cameras, digital devices, LCD TVs and personal healthcare products.
It will also cater to the needs of digitally-driven consumers through various store-in-store (SIS) concepts incorporated within the new outlet. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder