BetterLife launches Spanish brand in UAE
Dubai, September 19, 2009
BetterLife, part of the Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group and a distributor of high-quality home appliances, recently launched Ufesa, one of Spain’s leading home appliance brands, in the UAE.
“The Ufesa brand represents a unique style where affordability and design add to the Spanish brand’s fame,” said Ajai Dayal, general manager – retail and marketing, Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group.
“We believe that the brand has a lot to offer to Middle East consumers who increasingly demand innovative, user-friendly products,” he added.
Consumers now have the chance to add passion and colour to their collection of home and personal care appliances, as products ranging from irons to vacuum cleaners to hairdryers are available in an exotic red colour, said a statement.
Be it a toaster, mixer, cleaner or any other products, Ufesa ensures convenience, ease and comfort throughout all its categories, from the kitchen to the bedroom, according to the statement.
Ufesa’s industrial design work has won awards such as the Prince Felipe Award in 1996, The European Design Award in 1997 and the DELTA Awards in 1997 and 1999.
Ufesa products are now available in the UAE in BetterLife stores and all major electronics retailers in the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait