Brother launches new laser printer
Dubai, September 26, 2009
Brother International Corporation Gulf, a global leader in the development of printing and digital imaging products, has launched a new mono laser printer series aimed at helping companies cut down on costs.
The new HL-5300 series enables users to drive down printing costs and to reduce energy use, leverage print management tools to further reduce costs, and renew their printer fleet, said a statement.
All models, which include the HL-5340D, HL-5350DN, HL-5370DW, and HL-5380DN, have the automatic duplex feature, which allows users to take advantage of double-sided printing for all documents, thereby significantly reducing paper cost and the carbon footprint.
Furthermore, the Energy Star-certified products also offer a high yield toner cartridge with a yield of 8,000 pages.
“As the pressure rises for companies to cut down on their expenses, the implementation of holistic solutions that can promote cost-savings without compromising on quality is a key strategy that can help lower printing and imaging costs,” said Shinji Tada, managing director, Brother International Corporation Gulf.
“By optimising their infrastructure, companies can save printing and imaging cost of up to 30 per cent, which is a significant percentage that can boost their efforts on cutting their peripheral expenses,” he added.
“Our new HL-5300 professional mono laser printer series have been developed around this concept, and we are expecting this new range to be appreciated by many regional companies, especially in the enterprise and SMB sector.”
The new range of mono laser printers offer a reduce cost solution as companies and organizations, regardless of their size, are now paying more attention to important factors like Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Return on Investment (ROI), the statement said.
The HL-5300 series also incorporate Brother’s high yield separate toner and drum technology, which allows users to replace the one that runs out and thereby keeping running costs low.
In addition to a host of cost-saving features, models under the new HL-5300 professional mono laser printer series also provide excellent basic and advanced features, including print speeds of 30 pages per minute, intuitive LCD screen, wireless connectivity, effective printer management tools, and intelligent printing.
The range also boasts of security features, including PIN protected printing and Secure Socket Layer encryption.
“To date, we have introduced an extensive range of mono laser printers to suit every business need and budget. In line with this, our commitment extends beyond our aim of delivering the latest technology-driven solutions to clients, but also in helping them choose the right model to match their needs,” concluded Tada. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ