LG launches new handset at fashion show
Amman, September 28, 2009
LG Electronics (LG), a global leader in consumer electronics, launched its new LG Chocolate mobile phone at the recently concluded London Fashion Week.
LG, as the main sponsor of designers Sienna and Savannah Miller’s Twenty8Twelve catwalk show, modeled its new wide screen phone before the glitterati of the international fashion world.
The phone was lauded for its bold visionary style and design initiative, said a statement.
"We are proud to be a leading partner in this important global event, through which we launched our latest chocolate phone that earned the admiration of all audiences,” said Kevin Cha, managing director of LG Electronics Levant.
“Just as we expected, the people were surprised by the phone's distinctive features that make it the best choice and subject of interest to many customers, especially those who are looking for elegant design and unique content at one fell swoop,” he added.
With its slim form factor and glossy black finish creating a sense of subtle luxury, the unconventionally wide new Chocolate proved irresistible to excited guests who had their first hands-on experience with the new device.
Judging by their glowingly positive reactions, the elegant phone looks set to be one of the most sought-after items this season among discerning fashionistas, said the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Eros opens 33rd retail store in UAE
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets