Beautybay debuts in northern emirates
Dubai, October 12, 2009
Dubai-based Beautybay, the beauty concept from multi-brand retail conglomerate Landmark Group, has opened new stores in the northern emirates Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah of the UAE.
“Beautybay was launched at the Oasis Centre in March this year and is expanding rapidly according to plan – we have opened five doors in six months,” said Shuja Jashanmal, CEO, Beautybay.
“Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah have always been on our radar due to the commendable economic growth of these Emirates, presenting promising markets for us. Our product portfolio attracts and caters to locals and expatriates alike.”
Keeping with the trademark Beautybay store format, the stores feature exclusive brand stations and category bays.
Geared to provide a holistic shopping experience, these stores provide in-house fragrance consultants, professional make-up artists and skincare specialists providing personalized beauty advice and care, a statement said.
“Beautybay is a retail concept that promises to offer a welcoming retail environment with warm customer service and a wide variety of exclusive and value products,” Jashanmal continued.
“With more store launches in the pipeline and expanding exclusivity in brands, Beautybay is poised for robust growth in the beauty sector,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait