Pure Gold launches special offer
Dubai, October 13, 2009
Pure Gold Jewellers, an award-winning customer service jewellery retailer, has launched a limited time offer of half carat solitaire diamond ring or pendant and quarter carat solitaire diamond earring for Dh3,999 ($1,087).
“Pure Gold Jewellers is launching this limited offer because we value our customers,” said Karim Merchant, CEO and managing director of Pure Gold Jewellers.
“We care for them so we want to offer only the best product at the most affordable price. No other jewellery store in the UAE can give this offer,” he added.
Savings as much as Dh1,000 await customers who are buying the solitaire range until October 18, said a statement.
The bundle offer is available across all Pure Gold Jewellers outlets in the UAE.
All pieces are certified by the International Diamond Laboratories (IDL), which provides the diamond trade and jewelry retailers with quality reports of polished diamonds, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE