Pure Gold launches special offer
Dubai, October 13, 2009
Pure Gold Jewellers, an award-winning customer service jewellery retailer, has launched a limited time offer of half carat solitaire diamond ring or pendant and quarter carat solitaire diamond earring for Dh3,999 ($1,087).
“Pure Gold Jewellers is launching this limited offer because we value our customers,” said Karim Merchant, CEO and managing director of Pure Gold Jewellers.
“We care for them so we want to offer only the best product at the most affordable price. No other jewellery store in the UAE can give this offer,” he added.
Savings as much as Dh1,000 await customers who are buying the solitaire range until October 18, said a statement.
The bundle offer is available across all Pure Gold Jewellers outlets in the UAE.
All pieces are certified by the International Diamond Laboratories (IDL), which provides the diamond trade and jewelry retailers with quality reports of polished diamonds, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector