Jewellery show opens with over 110 exhibitors
Abu Dhabi, October 14, 2009
The 17th edition of the Jewellery and Watch Show opened in Abu Dhabi more than 110 exhibitors from across the world.
The show, which features luxury collections from Brazil, the US, Italy, the UK, Hungary, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Lebanon and UAE, ends on October 18.
“We are extremely pleased with the level of attendance from both exhibitors and visitors and we expect the next few days to continue to see good numbers of visitors,” said Naji El Haddad, show manager, Reed Exhibitions.
Industry expert IGI will once again be onsite to help visitors grade potential purchases. Daily seminars will be open for all and offer a valuable insight on diamond grading, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai