Plug-Ins offers promotions
Dubai, October 15, 2009
Plug-Ins, a leading multi-brand electronics and IT retailer, has launched its promotions featuring ten daily prizes including computing, lifestyle and leisure products from top consumer electronics companies.
The offers comprise the Power of 10 promotion at the Plug-Ins stand at the Gitex Consumer Shopper running from October 17 to 24 at Airport Expo Dubai.
The exclusive Power of 10 promotion offers 10 daily prizes which include computing, leisure and lifestyle CE products. There are also gift vouchers to be won, alongside a fantastic bundle package of CE products as grand prize on the last day of the Shopper.
Promotions include offers on a choice of quality products from global consumer electronics and technology giants such as HP, Acer, Toshiba, Sony Vaio, Dell, Panasonic, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Sanyo and many more.
Promotions at the Shopper will also be available across all Plug-Ins stores in the UAE during the Gitex week, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- MAF to develop $466m super mall in Muscat
- Samsung to unveil 105-inch curved UHD TV
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers