Sony Vaio X hits Jumbo store
Dubai, October 24, 2009
Jumbo Electronics, the exclusive distributor for Sony in the Gulf, has launched Sony VAIO X series in the Middle East at a handover ceremony held at Gitex in partnership with Sony.
Kiran Chhabria, director, Jumbo Electronics received the first model of Sony VAIO X from Dharmendra Lalai, general manager Head - IT & B2B Marketing Division, Sony Gulf.
The 11.1 inch notebook weighs just 655 grams and comes preloaded with Windows OS 7. Priced at Dh4,495 ($1224), Sony VAIO X series is now available at Gitex shopper and all Jumbo Electronics outlets across the UAE.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain