Jabra unveils revolutionary wireless headset
Dubai, November 17, 2009
Jabra, a leader in innovative headset solutions, has announced the Middle East launch of its revolutionary wireless headset that signals a new era in style and breaks the mold of the traditional Bluetooth headset.
With a shape like no other headset on the market, the Jabra Stone elegantly wraps behind the ear, eliminating the standard on-face microphone and combining both style and functionality, said a company statement.
The Jabra Stone comes with a sleek wireless portable charger that also functions as a compact carrying case that fits into the palm of your hand – simply plug your headset into the charger and power-up whenever and wherever you want to.
Combining visual appeal with advanced technology, the Jabra Stone features noise cancelling technology while taking the microphone arm off your face.
“We’re extremely excited to be launching the Jabra Stone in the Middle East market. The revolutionary shape and features will change the way consumers think about Bluetooth headsets,” said Ahmed Elkalliny, area director, Middle East and Africa, Mobile Division, GN Netcom.
“The unique shape, smooth form of the Jabra Stone means it slips easily into in one’s pocket. Its noise cancellation technology is so advanced that a boom arm isn’t needed - a completely new concept for a Bluetooth headset,” he noted.
'The model features discreetly placed controls that are easy to operate. With a nearly invisible touch-controlled volume pad on the outside of the headset, users can simply slide their finger up or down to control the volume while on a call.'
'The headset’s flexible frame is lined with soft rubber padding for optimal comfort. An ultra-soft ear gel around the speaker ensures a natural feel and the headset is flexible for a perfect fit,' Elkalliny added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector