Montblanc jeweled pen to mark UAE National Day
Dubai, December 1, 2009
Montblanc, luxury goods brand well known for its timepieces, jewellery and writing instruments, has created a unique pen embellished with diamonds representing the colours of the UAE flag to celebrate UAE National Day.
The pen will be on display selected Montblanc’s boutiques in the UAE.
“As the country celebrates the 38th anniversary of its National Day on December 2 Montblanc celebrates a great nation by paying tribute in its own way to the many remarkable strides that have been made over the past three decades,” said Montblanc regional brand director, Joe Nahhas.
“Today, the UAE has gained a prominent place among the nations worldwide, thanks to its socio-economic achievements.”
“Today the UAE takes its rightful place among the world’s developing nations proud in its achievements. The UAE people have high aspirations and this writing instrument is designed to appeal to the senses of the country’s top achievers who celebrate the spirit of patriotism,” Nahhas added.
The exclusive writing instrument is on display at selected select Montblanc outlet and the Flagship boutique in The Dubai Mall. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo