MBRE showcases key products at Emirati souk
Dubai, December 6, 2009
The members of Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for SME Development took part in Emarati Souk, organized by the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing as part of UAE National Day celebrations.
The members showcased their products and services at the various kiosks in the traditional souk at JBR Walk from December 2 to 4.
“The traditional souk showcases the various facets of our tradition and culture, and is a perfect fit for our UAE National Day celebrations," remarked Ibtihal Naji, manager - Government Procurement Program, MBRE, said.
"Our partnership is in line with our commitment to work with different organizations in Dubai to strengthening the participation of UAE nationals in the business sector," she added.
Services and products displayed by the members include rentals of horses and camels, hunt equipments, sweets, silverware, printing national symbols on clothes and wrapping gifts, among others.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region