Rene Caovilla to open first boutique in Qatar
Doha, December 6, 2009
Italian shoe maker Rene Caovilla is set to open the company’s first store in Qatar at The Pearl-Qatar’s Porto Arabia on Tuesday.
Rene Caovilla is a franchise partner of the United Fashion Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of United Development Company, owners and master developer of The Pear-Qatar.
Caovilla’s artisans take gemstones, diamonds and precious metals, and pair them with Swarovski crystals, rare corals, crafted leathers, rhinestones, embroidery and delicate brocades.
Hollywood A-listers such as Sarah Jessica Parker, Sharon Stone and Uma Thurman have been wearing Rene Caovilla’s exclusive creations for years. Craftsmen in the firm’s studio on the Riviera del Brenta, just outside Venice, are among some of the most highly skilled artisans in the world.
While at Porto Arabia, Rene Caovilla will personally introduce a special selection of his Fall and Winter 2009 collection.
As a celebrated Venice-based fashion icon, with boutiques in such celebrated places as Beverly Hills, Milan, Rome, Paris, London, and Tokyo, Rene Caovilla can choose virtually any retail location in the world to open a new store.
On why he personally chose The Pearl-Qatar, and United Fashion Company, Rene Caovilla, said: “The Pearl-Qatar is the cradle of luxury. All the major brands are here with mono-brand stores. The Rene Caovilla's expansion's plan is aligned to all the major economic and fashion trends in this country.'
“Once in the boutique,” Caovilla said, “the customer will be welcome to a genuine Venetian salon, with all the perfumed mystique typical of a boutique in Italy.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector