Al Fahim to open 38th store of Paris Gallery
Dubai, December 9, 2009
Al Fahim Holdings, one of the largest diversified business groups in the GCC, will open its 38th Paris Gallery store in Mirdiff City Centre in February.
The move follows the group’s announcement in May this year towards opening 16 new stores, totalling 305,273 square feet and including 5 Paris Gallery outlets.
“In our endeavour to maintain profitability and remain at the forefront of the retail revolution, Al Fahim Holdings will strengthen its store portfolio to support the region’s economy and create more job opportunities for Emirati nationals,” stated Group CEO Mohammed A R Al Fahim.
“At the same time, we will continue to strengthen the UAE’s reputation as a world-class destination for luxury shopping by nurturing a new generation of leaders in the retail industry,” he added.
The Group already works closely with Zayed University where it empowers Emirati students in the retail business through its Luxury Retail Leadership Programme, Graduate Management Training Program, internal orientation programme and on-job training.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November