Panasonic unveils quick steam dry irons
Dubai, December 15, 2009
Panasonic has launched its award winning quick steam dry irons, capable of 360 degree of easy movement, reducing ironing time by 25 per cent when compared to corded irons.
These new Made in Japan irons have a unique elliptical-shaped oversized soleplate which is pointed on both ends.
“The unique design of the sole plate allows for quicker, easier, and effortless ironing in any direction,” said Yasushi Sugita, product manager – Home Appliances.
The inventive sole plate is slightly curved outward and pointed at both ends, allowing the iron to move smoothly from side to side. Also, the increased number of steam holes boosts the amount of moisture, making it easy to iron out creases without difficulty.
The 360º quick stem irons have received the 2010 innovation award in the Home Appliance Category from the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA). This award recognises products that exemplify excellence in design and engineering based on innovation, value, aesthetics and contribution to consumer’s quality of life.
The new 360º iron comes in three models; the JW670 incorporates a ceramic soleplate, whereas the JW660 and the JW650 incorporate titanium soleplates. All the models have a 200cc water capacity, with 30g of steam production.
These new irons are well balanced and do away with turning while ironing. The Panasonic 360º Quick Dry Steam irons are available in stores across the Middle East now.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah