BenQ rolls out new PQ, SQ series
Dubai, December 20, 2009
BenQ has announced the official launch of its new PQ and SQ Series, a high-end lineup of LCD TVs that offers finest picture quality for richer, clearer home cinema viewing enjoyment.
BenQ said the models were tailored for consumers with discriminating performance demands. The 42” SQ4231, 46” PQ4631 combine distinctive design, proprietary Senseye Human Vision Technology, and 120Hz Motion Blur-Free to deliver crystal-clear Full HD 1080p images and superb cinematic video performance, it added.
“We worked closely with Jumpei Nakamura, CEO of the Japan Picture Quality & Technology Laboratory, to develop Senseye's ‘golden formula’ to reproduce the ideal ratio of color, brightness, contrast, sharpness, and clarity to suit human vision,” said Manish Bakshi, general manager of BenQ Middle East and Africa.
“In true BenQ spirit, the PQ/SQ Series harnesses leading-edge technology into digital lifestyle products that bring the world enjoyment ‘n’ quality at exceptional value and uncompromised performance,” he noted.
The PQ/SQ Series incorporates high-performance features at an affordable price to provide a digital lifestyle that’s Lookin’ Great for today’s budget-conscious consumer.
BenQ’s 120Hz Motion Blur-Free technology doubles the conventional 60Hz frame rate and uses interpolated motion compensation for seamless video quality.
According to Bakshi, movie buffs will appreciate the Series’ Real Cinema Mode, which natively matches the 24fps frame rate of major motion pictures, thereby eliminating artifacts and motion jitter for lifelike action.
MPEG Noise Reduction further eradicates the background noise and distortion that often accompany digital video playback. For power gamers, a lightning-fast 5.5ms response time works in sync with the high 120Hz refresh rate for ultra-smooth fast action motion.
The PQ/SQ Series LCD TVs also boasts of Triple HDMI 1.3 inputs that accommodate high-bandwidth and deep-color sources such as set-top boxes, gaming consoles, and Blu-ray players.
BenQ LCD TVs also feature a USB 2.0 port to accept images directly from a USB flash drive, making the TVs the ultimate panoramic digital photo frames for sharing photos and video.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet