Mall celebrates season with 90 ft tree
Dubai, December 23, 2009
The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destinations, is celebrating the season’s cheer with a glittering 90 ft high festive tree.
Located at the Star Atrium on the lower ground, the tree is adorned with tens of thousands of colourful lights and ornaments.
Celebrations will include various performances including gingerbread workshops, caroling, musicians, caricaturists, story telling and balloon bending. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project