Mercato to sponsor Dubai Shopping Festival
Dubai, January 5, 2010
Mercato, the first renaissance themed mall in the Middle East, will sponsor the upcoming 15th edition of the Dubai Shopping Festival, running from January 28 to February 28.
“Since the inauguration of the mall in 2002, we have been proud to be one of the patron sponsors of the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) each year,” said Rana Jaser, PR and corporate communications manager of Mercato.
“Mercato will continue this strategic partnership by being one of the key partners of the festival for this year as well,” Jaser added.
The festival has become a trade mark in itself for the international market, marking a major event for the industry.
The festival also helps to attract millions of visitors from all over the globe, supported by the carnival festivities taking place in Dubai each year. Apart from the lucrative prizes given away every year, the festival also features a number of entertainment shows.
Mercato will be fully decorated to animate the cultural characteristics of the mall, Jaser said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain