Mall adds 6 restaurants to new extension
Dubai, January 6, 2010
Mall of the Emirates, a leading shopping and leisure centre in Dubai, will include six new restaurants to their 10,500 sq m new extension which is expected to be complete in the third quarter of 2010.
The new outlets will offer an array of cuisines from Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East to add to the already established array of regional and international food outlets at the mall.
Three of the restaurants are making their debut in the UAE with flagship outlets at the mall – Al Halabi, which serves authentic Middle Eastern food including home-made marinated kebabs, Tribe which specialises in the tastes of Africa and PF Changs, the famous US-based Chinese restaurant franchise.
The other three renowned names include Fauchon – opening a flagship offering contemporary French cuisine with sophisticated signature dishes, Asha’s – famous for its Indian curries and biryani and Biella, the Italian restaurant, which will relocate from its existing position on the first floor to the new indoor plaza setting.
The new food offering will span approximately 3,400 sq m on the ground level and will complement the luxury retail stores in the upper levels of the extension.
“The new F&B outlets are perfectly suited to the occasion,” said Fuad Sharaf, vice president of Mall of the Emirates.
“The Italian Piazza style setting combined with the quality and variety of cuisine on offer is something unique to the dining sector, especially in New Dubai. Whatever your taste, the new line-up will offer the best casual dining experience available within a shopping mall,” he added.
With plenty of natural light from the dome above, the new restaurants will be arranged around a central two tier hand carved marble fountain feature and medallion patterned floor, said a statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector