Givori unveils sporty mobile art line
Dubai, January 10, 2010
Givori, the luxury accessorisor specialising in mobile art, is launching its first ever Sport Line, designed to meet the demands of today’s busy modern lifestyle whilst remaining trendy and smart.
The Givori Epi Sport Collection, in-store from this month, is available on Nokia 6700 and BlackBerry Bold 9000 handsets. The collection comes in four vibrant colours; Ferrari Red, Lamborghini Yellow, Envy Green, and Fuchsia Pink, designed to target both genders and cater to all personal tastes.
The Epi Collection features embossed finger-print style pattern using natural cowhide to enhance and strengthen the durability of the product. Hand-finished in Italy, the cowhides are tipped, grained, rolled, and dyed all the way through to ensure long life to its rich vibrant colours.
“The new Givori Epi Sport Line appeals to our young-at-heart customers seeking premium materials and durability. With four striking colours to choose from, and available at an attractive price, the collection makes the ideal gift to start off the new year,” said Samer Safsafy, Givori brand manager.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project