MAF Properties is key sponsor of DSF again
Dubai, January 17, 2010
Majid Al Futtaim Properties, operator of some of the region's most famous shopping malls, is continuing its successful partnership with Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) as a key sponsor of its 15th edition.
Majid Al Futtaim Properties’ two flagship developments in Dubai, Mall of the Emirates and Deira City Centre, are preparing for some spectacular activities and promotions which carry prizes worth Dh2 million. Discounts, sales and special offers from an extensive portfolio of over 800 retailers are likely to make the malls two of the most popular destinations during DSF 2010.
The internationally-renowned festival takes place from January 28 to February 28 this year and has helped promote Dubai as a must-visit shopping and tourist destination.
Majid Al Futtaim Properties has lent its support to the unique government initiative since its launch in 1996, first at Deira City Centre and since 2005 at Mall of the Emirates following the latter’s opening. Together, both the developments welcomed over 50 million shoppers to their shopping environments in 2009.
Fuad Al Najjar, vice-president, Deira City Centre, said: “We have been involved with DSF from day one and with each passing year the festival has become bigger and better.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model