Mall sees surge in shoppers during DSF
Dubai, February 11, 2010
Palm Strip Shopping Mall, a part of Dubai Investment Properties (DIP), has experienced a surge in the number of shoppers during first 10 days of Dubai Shopping Festival 2010.
The mall has attributed this rise to the successful Shopper’s Day promotion as well as the deals and discounts offered by retailers such as Angels, Donatella, Zara Home, Meeting Garments and OptiVision, among others.
“Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) is one of the most popular and successful events across the globe,” said Mohamed Ahmed, general manager at DIP.
“DSF has played a key role in raising Dubai’s profile within the international arena and promoting it as one of the leading retail destinations of the world. Palm Strip Shopping Mall is happy to be a part of this winning Dubai Government initiative and remains committed to contributing to DSF’s success,” he added.
“DSF at Palm Strip started with a bang with the Shoppers Day promotion, an excellent concept by DEPE to help kick start DSF and boost sales at every participating mall. The footfall at Palm Strip was definitely much higher on Shoppers Day with retail outlets registering higher sales and footfall,” Ahmed continued.
“We are looking at keeping this momentum up and offering customer an exciting shopping experience with the best deals and promotions. Customers at Palm Strip Shopping Mall can look forward to thrilling discounts and offers and participate in the Grand Nissan Raffle promotion.”
The DSF promotions at Palm Strip Shopping Mall will be on till February 28. Shoppers who buy from any of the retail outlets at Palm Strip Shopping Mall will be eligible to enter into the Nissan Grand Raffle promotion and have a chance to win a Nissan car daily during weekdays and four Nissan cars during weekends. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store