Jacky’s sees 18pc sales growth at DSF
Dubai, February 15, 2010
Jacky’s Electronics, a top retailer in the UAE, has recorded an 18 per cent surge in sales compared to last year during the first few days of Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) 2010.
Among the best sellers are the fast moving products like mobile and smart phones, cameras, laptops & LCD TVs.
Jacky’s Electronics has also seen high footfall across its outlets in Dubai and has seen a good mix of local residents and tourist customers this year. The company attributed the increase in sales to its unique partnership with Samsung Gulf Electronics in giving away the latest LED TVs to DSF shoppers.
Thirty lucky customers became the recipients of the Samsung 40” LED TV during the first draw at Jacky’s outlet in Deira City Centre.
“DSF is a period when we have unbeatable and incredible offers across all brands and products,” said Jimmy Patel, general manager, Jacky’s Electronics.
“We have a very strong promotion with an investment of almost Dh3million ($817,000) backed with irresistible product offers and exciting prizes to attract any electronic shopper to Jacky’s. Our partnership with Samsung proved to be successful in introducing LED TV as the latest technology in TV viewing,” he added.
“This year’s DSF was a promising beginning for us and we expect this trend to continue in the remaining weeks of DSF. Historically the first week of DSF always shows a positive sales spike and expect the last week to show the biggest growth across our outlets,” Patel concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet