Jacky’s sees 18pc sales growth at DSF
Dubai, February 15, 2010
Jacky’s Electronics, a top retailer in the UAE, has recorded an 18 per cent surge in sales compared to last year during the first few days of Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) 2010.
Among the best sellers are the fast moving products like mobile and smart phones, cameras, laptops & LCD TVs.
Jacky’s Electronics has also seen high footfall across its outlets in Dubai and has seen a good mix of local residents and tourist customers this year. The company attributed the increase in sales to its unique partnership with Samsung Gulf Electronics in giving away the latest LED TVs to DSF shoppers.
Thirty lucky customers became the recipients of the Samsung 40” LED TV during the first draw at Jacky’s outlet in Deira City Centre.
“DSF is a period when we have unbeatable and incredible offers across all brands and products,” said Jimmy Patel, general manager, Jacky’s Electronics.
“We have a very strong promotion with an investment of almost Dh3million ($817,000) backed with irresistible product offers and exciting prizes to attract any electronic shopper to Jacky’s. Our partnership with Samsung proved to be successful in introducing LED TV as the latest technology in TV viewing,” he added.
“This year’s DSF was a promising beginning for us and we expect this trend to continue in the remaining weeks of DSF. Historically the first week of DSF always shows a positive sales spike and expect the last week to show the biggest growth across our outlets,” Patel concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- MAF to develop $466m super mall in Muscat
- Samsung to unveil 105-inch curved UHD TV
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers