Zain, Virgin announce Yamaha raffle winners
Manama, February 15, 2010
Zain Bahrain and Virgin Megastore declared Eman Abdulkarim Jasim Abdulaziz and Khalid Bin Hindi as the winners of Yamaha Quad motorbike raffle draw held as part of its December promotion.
The winners were selected from the hundreds who took advantage of the high-tech offerings of Zain Bahrain at Virgin Megastore in Bahrain City Centre during the December festive season.
The Zain-Virgin promotion in December offered great deals on everything from laptops and DVDs to deeply discounted iPhones and BlackBerry handsets, said a Zain official.
“We found excellent response to our festive shopping event with Virgin Megastore because of an unbeatable combination of top tech products, discounts that made the products truly affordable and the excitement of a top retail experience,” said Mohammed Habib Marhoon, Residential and Business Specialist at Zain Bahrain.
“The raffle was the icing on the cake and we are very happy that two of our customers won the much-coveted Yamaha Raptor Quad bike,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign