Giordano launches polo tees collection
Dubai, March 9, 2010
Giordano, a leading retail apparel brand which currently operates 177 stores in the Middle East, has introduced polo tees in a range of colours and stripes in its spring collection.
“The polo is a timeless fashion essential that suits everyone and any occasion,” said Ishwar Chugani, executive director, Giordano ME.
“Giordano’s spring collection brings to the table a range of polos available in bold, diverse colours, such as Barcelona Blue and Ribbon Red, and revamped designs; ideal for the upcoming season,” he said.
The men’s and women’s collection this spring focuses on a range of polos that were enhanced from an ordinary outfit into a more versatile collection.
The polo tees range from bold stripes on vibrant backgrounds, subtle stripes on collars and sleeves and plain polos in striking colours, a statement said.
Any of these polos can easily be paired up with basic denims or khakis that generate a bright and bold spring look, the statement added.
“Spring is the season to bloom, bursting with new and innovative thinking, and it is this essence that we captured in our spring collection. This inspired the use of simple concepts such as stripes and colour that when combined, creates a vibrant new look to the start of a new season,” concluded Chugani. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder