Award winning audio system debuts in Dubai
Dubai, March 10, 2010
Genesis 7.1f audio system, which recently won Consumer Electronics Association’s best design and engineering innovations award in Las Vegas, made its debut at Audissey, the luxury audio boutique in Dubai’s Wafi Mall.
“The Genesis 7.1f was designed and engineered to be a value priced product in the Genesis line,” said Gary Leonard Koh, president of Genesis Advanced Technologies, the manufacturer.
“That the CEA (Consumer Electronics Association) recognised the G7.1f as best of innovations is a great honour to us. We are proud that a product from a small, specialist US-based manufacturer can be competitive in the large consumer electronics marketplace such as Dubai,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain