Xerox Emirates names new director
Dubai, March 23, 2010
Xerox Emirates (XEM), the market leader in document management, technology and consulting services, has named Prateek Dayal as the company’s first channel and alliance director.
This appointment comes at a time when Xerox Emirates is planning to spearhead the local UAE market through its indirect marketing strategy, a statement said.
“Our long term strategy is to tie in partners in the UAE in order to optimize our reach in key vertical sectors,” said Andrew Hurt, general manager Xerox Emirates.
“We have recognised a huge opportunity in the channel market and Prateek with his 15 years of experience in channel marketing will play a vital role in our company’s local expansion.”
Over the years XEM has been focusing on expansion through direct marketing and now through its new marketing strategy of indirect sales plans to reach previously untapped markets across the region.
“With a global presence, strong brand name and a wide range of products and managed services, Xerox Emirates has a strong value proposition which will attract the best channel partners in the UAE,” said Dayal, who will be supported by a highly qualified team of engineers and managers.
“At Xerox Emirates we are supported by a highly experienced team and I am confident that we will meet all our set goals as per schedule,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector