Muscat mall sale big success
Muscat, March 31, 2010
Muscat City Centre, which recently underwent a $58.5 million expansion project, has seen a record 100,000 plus customers visiting it during the starting weekend of its annual grand sale.
As part of the grand sale ending on April 2, stilt walkers who danced to special musical tunes, were also seen walking around the mall entertaining visitors and tourists alike.
The centre currently houses 144 retail outlets, a hypermarket and an international food court with 22 cafes and restaurants.
Home to Oman’s largest range of fashion and lifestyle retailers under one roof, Muscat City Centre is the country’s leading shopping centre in terms of size, variety and brands, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018