Pure Gold unveils Spring collection
Dubai, April 8, 2010
Pure Gold Jewellers, an award-winning jewellery retailer, has launched its Spring collection featuring a uniquely designed solitaire diamond pendant and ring.
Available in 18kt yellow and white gold, the Spring collection is designed with a centre solitaire stone, a distinct feature of the pendant and the ring which is inspired by the growing demand of solitaire jewellery.
The diamond pendant is accented with 1.20 ct diamonds (the centre stone is 30 cents solitaire and the surrounding stones are 90 cents diamonds), has 3.5 grams of gold with 18kt gold chain and is available for Dh2999 only.
The diamond ring is also accented with 1.20 ct diamonds (the centre stone is 40 cents solitaire and the surrounding stones are 80 cents diamonds), set in 6 grams of gold and is available for Dh3999.
“The exquisite design will attract even the most discerning diamond jewellery lovers and will suit any customer and age,” said Karim Merchant, Pure Gold Jewellers managing director and CEO.
“If you consider the total weight of the diamond and gold of the jewellery as compared to its price, customers would not want to miss taking advantage of such an offer,” he added.
The pendant and ring are the latest addition to Pure Gold Jewellers’ Fixed Price Collection. The centre solitaire stones are certified by the International Diamond Laboratories (IDL).
The new collection is available at all Pure Gold Jewellers outlets across the UAE and Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait from this month.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ