Shoe Mart opens 13 stores at Mirdiff City Centre
Dubai, April 11, 2010
Shoe Mart, the fashion footwear concept at Landmark group, has launched 13 new brand stores at Mirdiff City Centre.
Shoe Mart, which celebrated its 20 year anniversary this month, is looking at expanding in the UAE and the GCC. It plans to expand further into Syria, Pakistan and in the Mena region besides opening more stores in Abu Dhabi as well this year.
The retail concept has over 80 stores in the region besides Shoe Mart. The stores were inaugurated by Shoe Mart CEO Manu Jeswani who spearheaded the brand with one shop in 1990 in UAE.
Now with over 3200 sq m of retail space at Mirdiff City Centre, Shoe Mart is the largest footwear retailer in the GCC, said Jeswani.
'An achievement like no other, we at Shoe Mart are delighted and honored at where we stand today. Being able to reach out and offer our customers more than they ask for is what we’ve always worked towards.'
'This month especially has been very lucky with the opening of these new stores and the celebration of our 20 years in the region,' he added.
The brands that set shop at Mirdiff City Centre include Shoe Mart, Kurt Geiger, Dumond, Pablosky, ECCO premium, and ECCO kids, Shoexpress, Via Uno, Bianco Footwear, Valencia, Foot Solutions, Kathy Van Zealand and Vince Camuto.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model