Ace opens bigger store in Dubai
Dubai, April 15, 2010
Ace, a leading brand known for its extensive range of do-it-yourself (DIY) products, outdoor lifestyle and paints, has opened its new expanded store in Dubai.
The Al-Futtaim group company’s new store on Sheikh Zayed Road, covering a space of 32,050 sq ft and a selling area of 24,200 sq ft, will provide customers with more than 30,000 products to choose from, a statement said.
"We knew this to be a very viable location while contemplating the move late last year," said Ashley Dymond, Ace operations manager.
"The timing has never been better. For one, we have become a neighbourhood landmark offering an expanded store, floor space and inventory. Secondly, our research indicates that families are undertaking many more do-it-yourself projects now, especially in terms of décor and decorating, than they ever have in the past,” he added.
“With the expanded store, we'll be able to greatly increase our offerings and service to our customers. With ample parking space at the front and back of the new store, customers can now browse through our extended range of products at their leisure.”
The new store features an expanded DIY and home ware section and will have six till points.
As part of the launch, Ace is offering a selection of products at special prices and giving away a free cordless screwdriver with every purchase while stocks last, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles