Xerox launches new MFP
Dubai, April 22, 2010
Xerox has unveiled its new colour multifunction printer (MFP) with high-impact colour printing capabilities aimed at budget-minded small- and medium-size businesses.
The new Xerox WorkCentre 7120 colour MFP offers advanced scanning, document workflow features and security enhancements at an affordable price, a statement said.
The MFP prints color and black-and-white documents at speeds up to 20 pages-per-minute (ppm) using Xerox’s emulsion aggregate high gloss (EA-HG) toner, which produces smaller, more consistent toner particles, to create crisp text and sharper colour images.
Built-in tools such as Earth Smart print driver defaults include two-sided printing with no banner pages, and the Xerox Auditron monitors colour printing costs.
“Today’s MFPs do far more than copy and print – they improve the way work gets done,” said Dan Smith, general manager for integrated marketing, Xerox, MEA (DMO).
“The WorkCentre 7120 helps SMBs maximize office productivity and produce affordable, impactful color documents,” he added.
The WorkCentre 7120 also features capabilities to route documents to e-mail, network and content management software simultaneously for repeatable workflows, scan up to 55 ppm, fax over IP, fax forward to e-mail and scan to/print from USB, the statement said.
The MFP is built on Xerox’s extensible interface platform (EIP), a technology that can be used to create customized workflow applications.
Prices start from $3300, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia