Rex International to open flagship store in Dubai
Dubai, May 3, 2010
Rex International, a renowned wholesaler of fine hand knotted carpets and rugs, is planning to open its flagship rug store at Twin Towers shopping mall in Dubai.
Dubai Investment Properties, a leading real estate developers in UAE, said the twin towers at Deira are noted for its architectural uniqueness.
It is a famous landmark located in the heart of Dubai City and has come to be regarded as one of the most photographed sites in recent times, the company said in a statement.
The Twin Towers is a multi-use building composed of a shopping centre, a residential tower and an office tower.
"We welcome Rex International to Twin Towers. It is a successful company with quality products that has an extraordinarily bright future in this region. Twin Towers has five carpet showrooms and we feel Rex will definitely blend in well with our other tenants and be a perfect fit with Twin Tower’s ambience and customers," said Deepak Chawla, operations manager at Dubai Investment Properties.
The opening of Rex International’s flagship store is in line with the company’s overall expansion strategy in the Middle East region, said its top official.
“The Twin Towers is a prestigious and up-market shopping centre with well-known international brand names and a number of carpet showrooms and hence we felt it was a good location to start our flagship showroom in this region,” remarked Rasoul Razavi, manager at Rex International.
“The interior decoration of our new showroom will offer visitors a totally new shopping experience at Twin Towers. Our entire range of products will be displayed in a radical new way in clearly defined spaces."
"The Twin Towers is indeed a well-maintained landmark in a good central location, with ample parking and space for shoppers to explore options safely," he added.
Rex International has been trading globally for the last 20 years dealing in only fine, hand-knotted rugs called oriental rugs. The company deals in authentic oriental rugs, which are essentially handmade carpets.
“Each rug is handmade, using the finest natural materials available. We are passionate about quality, design and service and hence, our products have been instrumental in enabling beautiful interior designs,” Razavi added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices