Mall to offer big discounts at Dubai event
Dubai, May 31, 2010
Wafi, a leading shopping mall in Dubai, will offer discounts up to 75 per cent during an upcoming summer event in Dubai.
Wafi, a key sponsor of Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) running from June 17 to August 7, expects thousands of visitors to flock to the mall for the discounts over the three-month DSS period, a statement said.
Shoppers taking advantage of the Summer Surprises promotions throughout June, July and August will be also able to visit the kiosk of seasonal children’s favourite Modhesh.
Visitors to the mall will also be able to buy Modhesh merchandise at the kiosk as part of his 11th birthday celebrations.
“As a family attraction, we are excited to announce the first of a number of planned attractions that will appeal to children and adults throughout the summer,” said Aser Al Baseer, Wafi’s communications manager.
“Wafi is proud to be a key sponsor of another DSS and continue our long held relationship with the campaign and its outstanding yearly discounts. DSS provides a real draw for summer vacations in the Middle East and these innovative activities help attract many GCC visitors to enjoy and experience Dubai’s top retail offerings,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain