Mall of the Emirates improves car park
Dubai, May 31, 2010
Mall of the Emirates has completed its 7000-space parking redevelopment.
Spread over four floors, the new and improved car park facility will provide customers with added convenience, clear signage and wider lanes. Cheerful customer service representatives will also be available at key intersections to assist and guide drivers.
A new taxi drop off and pick up point, near the Pullman Hotel entrance at the north east corner of the mall, will be opening soon. This new taxi drop off/pick up point will double the existing capacity for taxi’s aiding entrance and exit from the mall for its valued visitors.
In addition to the mall’s convenient parking management system that offers four free hours during weekdays and free parking over weekends and public holidays, the overall improved parking facility will ensure greater comfort to the mall’s customers, a statement said.
“Expanding and improving our parking facility was vital especially with the opening of an additional 10,500 sqm of retail space on September 1,” said Fuad Sharaf, vice president, Mall of the Emirates.
Mall of the Emirates’ new expansion is set to open to public on September 1 this year. The new extension will feature over 40 new luxury stores including seven new restaurants complementing the mall’s existing offering.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain