Canon launches ‘green’ calculator range
Dubai, June 3, 2010
Canon Middle East, a subsidiary of Canon Europe, has rolled out three models from its new line-up of scientific calculators that feature the concept of recycling product materials.
The new range is Canon’s best and most environmentally-friendly yet, and includes the first calculator to be manufactured from recycled materials taken from Canon’s range of photocopiers that features anti-bacterial keys.
The Canon F-718SGA, a scientific calculator that combines strong environmental credentials with an anti-bacterial keypad, is designed to help prevent the spread of bacteria on desks in offices, hospitals and schools, a statement said.
The LS-10TEG is manufactured using recycled plastic, with all external panels taken from Canon’s range of photocopiers – including a 360 degree rotation hard-cover which protects the keys and screen when on the move.
The new LS-80TEG is a fully-functioning mini-desktop calculator, and a portable addition to Canon’s desktop range.
Featuring upper and lower covers also made from Canon copier material, each model has an 8-digit LCD display, with a tax function and a Euro currency conversion. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model