Canon launches ‘green’ calculator range
Dubai, June 3, 2010
Canon Middle East, a subsidiary of Canon Europe, has rolled out three models from its new line-up of scientific calculators that feature the concept of recycling product materials.
The new range is Canon’s best and most environmentally-friendly yet, and includes the first calculator to be manufactured from recycled materials taken from Canon’s range of photocopiers that features anti-bacterial keys.
The Canon F-718SGA, a scientific calculator that combines strong environmental credentials with an anti-bacterial keypad, is designed to help prevent the spread of bacteria on desks in offices, hospitals and schools, a statement said.
The LS-10TEG is manufactured using recycled plastic, with all external panels taken from Canon’s range of photocopiers – including a 360 degree rotation hard-cover which protects the keys and screen when on the move.
The new LS-80TEG is a fully-functioning mini-desktop calculator, and a portable addition to Canon’s desktop range.
Featuring upper and lower covers also made from Canon copier material, each model has an 8-digit LCD display, with a tax function and a Euro currency conversion. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ