LG unveils world’s first full HD 3D projector
Manama, June 17, 2010
LG Electronics (LG), a global leader and technology innovator in consumer electronics, has launched the world’s first full HD 3D projector that uses two projection engines.
Working in tandem, the two engines of the new CF3D Projector create the 3D effect of up to 1080p/60 resolution and TruMotion at 120Hz, so that each eye receives images at 60Hz.
For those wanting the best possible 3D experience when watching movies at home the projector will provide the ultimate multimedia viewing experience, a statement said.
“Consumers are continuously looking for creative new solutions for both entertainment and business video display needs, and LG projectors provide the versatility and options for multiple applications,” said H S Paik, president of LG Electronics Gulf.
“LG’s CF3D provides the very best in viewing experience at all times and solidifies our continued commitment to the projector market.”
LG’s versatile CF3D is the world’s first full HD single lens type 3D projector featuring a brightness rating of 2,500 ANSI-lumens and a high contrast ratio of 7,000:1.
Incorporating both dual engine and 3D auto picture calibration technology, the CF3D offers colour correction to help ensure images are displayed naturally. HDMI upscaling on the CF3D reduces on-screen color banding, providing smoother tonal transitions and more subtle gradation between colors.
The LG CF3D is priced at Dh55,000 ($14,975), the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet