Damas unveils Hysek gift set
Dubai, June 17, 2010
Damas, a leading jewellery and watch retailer in the Middle East, has unveiled a special gift set containing a Hysek watch, pen, pen holder and cufflink for men.
The watch supports 25 jewels and is teamed with a crystal sapphire glass featuring anti reflection properties. It is water resistant up to 30 metres, has a rubber strap and an exclusive Hysek fold-over buckle, a statement said.
The rhodium silver plated, black lacquered pen in the set is 120mm long and comes in a leather case. The steel cufflinks have black PVD in the centre, thus blending textures that come across as elegant and never too flashy accessories.
“The gift set has been carefully created for all those who wish to make a loved one feel special,” said Ajay Pandey, GM category & marketing head of Damas.
“The Hysek watch adds elegance while providing a subtle all encompassing visual effect to the wearer. The classic pen with pen holder and the cuff links serve as sophisticated evening accents,” he added.
The set is available at prices starting Dh5,690 ($1,550) onwards, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays