Dubai’s China fair draws 31pc more buyers
Dubai, June 24, 2010
More than 14,000 buyers attended the recently concluded fourth annual China Sourcing Fair in Dubai, marking a 31 per cent increase in numbers as compared to visitor attendance at the 2009 event.
The fair, organised by Global Sources, a leading business-to-business media company, is the largest exhibition of Greater China suppliers in the Middle East.
"This huge growth in attendance - especially in challenging economic times - indicates to us that buyers throughout the Mena region are increasingly eager to source from Greater China manufacturers in search of quality and value," said Tommy Wong, president of Global Sources Exhibitions.
The China Sourcing Fair in Dubai featured manufacturers of consumer electronics, fashion accessories, gifts and premiums, home products, baby and children's products, and hardware and building materials.
The event, which was co-located with the second annual India Sourcing Fair, featured over 1,300 booths, an increase of 18 per cent over last year.
The India Sourcing Fair, supported by the Federation of Indian Export Organisations, featured an expanded array of some of India's most competitive exporters of home products and handicrafts, gifts and premiums, fashion accessories, and garments and textiles. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman