MAF malls launch DSS e-coupons
Dubai, June 29, 2010
Majid Al Futtaim Properties has launched a high-tech, paperless automated coupon system at its flagship shopping destinations - Deira City Centre, the brand new Mirdif City Centre and Mall of the Emirates - this Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS).
The system – the first of its kind for shopping malls in the region - makes taking part in the amazing DSS offers and promotions across these leading shopping hubs easy, with customers able to present their receipts at any of the customer service desks and register all their data electronically into the system, instantly entering their details into the draw.
Once registered, visitors receive an e-coupon via SMS sent straight to their mobile phone and on their next spend they can simply present their mobile phone number to enter the draw again, said a MAF statement.
As a key sponsor of DSS for the 13th successive year, Majid Al Futtaim Properties has always been renowned for providing the ultimate DSS experience, and the easy new system has been eagerly embraced by shoppers in the first week of the festival, it added.
Fuad Sharaf, vice president, Mall of the Emirates, said: 'We are continuously looking for ways to improve our customers experience during shopping festivals such as DSS, to ensure that visiting our malls at this exciting time is always fun and hassle free.'
“The introduction of our ingenious new e-coupon system makes it so simple and easy for all our customers to participate in our amazing DSS promotions, including the opportunity to win a Dh200,000 ($54,449) shopping spree every week for every Dh300 spent across any of the three malls.
'We have already received great feedback from our visitors about the convenience the new system offers,” Sharaf added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store