Palm Strip mall offers special DSS deals
Dubai, July 5, 2010
Palm Strip Shopping Mall, a part of Dubai Investment Properties (DIP), is offering customers promotions and discounts on purchases as well as raffle coupons during the ongoing Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS).
The 13th edition of DSS, which started on June 17 will run up to August 7, with shopping promotions in over 6000 retail outlets and entertainment events across participating shopping malls in Dubai.
“We have definitely seen an increase in number of shoppers during the first 15 days of DSS,” said Deepak Chawla, operations manager at DIP.
“We thank Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment (DEPE) for promoting tourism and the retail industry in Dubai during summers by encouraging tourists to visit Dubai with exciting events and promotions during the festival,” he added.
Palm Strip Shopping Mall has lined up activities during DSS that are set to make shopping a memorable experience for customers. Customers will get a raffle coupon every time they spend Dh200 ($54.45) at the mall and shoppers spending Dh200 with their MasterCard double their chances of winning BMW 3 series sedans, a statement said.
Some of the retailers at Palm Strip Shopping Mall such as Angels, Zara home, and Optivision are offering spectacular discounts ranging from 25 per cent to 75 per cent, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain