Montblanc unveils new diamond-studded pen
Dubai, July 6, 2010
The latest version of Montblanc Meisterstück, the famous and sought after writing instrument, has been launched with the Meisterstück Montblanc Diamond.
As if suspended in mid air, the Montblanc Diamond is prominently featured in the dome of the writing instrument.
Hand-crafted in the best European tradition, the black precious resin writing instrument is adorned with platinum plated fittings and a handcrafted 14K gold nib with a rhodium-plated inlay.
The idea behind the new writing instrument was to not alter the shape of the Meisterstück, but to actually enhance the object with the addition of a precious stone, the iconic Montblanc Diamond as well as the style element on the clip ring to enrich the overall design of the instrument, a statement said.
The distinctive traditional white resin Montblanc star as the Montblanc emblem on the top of the writing instrument now shines as a beautiful diamond.
The Montblanc Diamond which adorns the summit of the Meisterstück Montblanc Diamond Writing Instrument, was first launched in 2006 after eight years of development.
The patented 43-facet stone is masterfully carved into the shape of the Montblanc Star, the brand’s symbol representing the snowy peak of Europe’s highest mountain, the Mont Blanc. Over recent years, the Montblanc Diamond has become a favourite on the red carpet at award ceremonies, premieres and festivals all over the world.
The Montblanc Meisterstück Diamond is available in Montblanc Boutiques worldwide.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet