Perfume brand launched in Bahrain
Manama, July 7, 2010
More than 100 people attended the launch of the Bahrain branch of luxury perfume company Grossmith at the Bahrain City Centre mall, Seef.
The London-based firm, in association with Al Hawaj, has revived three of its most famous scents after being bought back into ownership by Simon Brooke, a descendant of the company's founder.
VIPs and dignitaries including mall general manager Ray Scott, Al Hawaj & Sons deputy general manager Abdul Wahab Al Hawaj, managing director Jawad Al Hawaj and British Ambassador, Jamie Bowden attended the event.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- MAF to develop $466m super mall in Muscat
- Samsung to unveil 105-inch curved UHD TV
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers