YAS Perfumes opens first Muscat store
Muscat, July 7, 2010
YAS Perfumes, well known for high quality Arabian perfumes which are made from a mixture of exquisite natural products and presented in luxurious crystal bottles, opened its first outlet in Muscat City Centre.
YAS Perfumes is one of the most elite brands of perfumes in the Gulf region and is highly regarded for creating some exclusive fragrances, said a spokesperson.
'We are delighted to add YAS perfumes to our portfolio. Introducing a new brand to the country is a true sign of the mall’s commitment to providing a world-class shopping experience,' said Ibrahim Al Qassimi, general manager, Muscat City Centre.
The store also houses a wide range of other products such as French and Oriental perfumes, French oils, gift boxes, candles and body care items.
YAS Perfumes was established in 1999 as a manufacturer of high quality French and Arabian fragrances and currently has 15 outlets in the UAE, 13 in Saudi Arabia, 1 in Bahrain and is expanding its presence in the region with its latest store opening in Muscat.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November